Reminiscent of the German Kristkindl Market, this festive Holiday Shopping Market brings old world charm & warmth to Grove City’s Historic Town Center on December 5, 2015, 10 am to 8 pm.
Come to these Festive Market Spaces for your unique, one of a kind, Holiday Gift Shopping
• In Town Center Businesses
• Inside City Hall’s Council Chambers
Find Selected Retailers & Fine Crafters for
Exclusive Holiday Gift Items & Winter Wares
MISTLETOE MARKET VENDORS
• Andrea Propst, Watch Me Accessorize
• Tracy Larue, Art
• Jenna Fuge, holiday gifts and crafts
• Vikki Estell, holiday gifts and crafts
• Cassy Mullins, Zassy’s Treasures
• Deborah Seniuk, Habanero jellies
• TWIG, holiday gifts and crafts
• Swisher Creek Farms, Alpaca gifts
• Grove City Arts Council, holiday art and gifts
• Women’s Civic Club, holiday gifts and crafts
• Grove City Writers Group, books
Secret Santa Shop
Grove City Museum & Welcome Center
3378 Park Street
Sommer House Gallery
• Lynda Fisher, handmade soaps
HR Personal Expressions
• Beverley Morris, holiday gifts and crafts
Dreaming Tree Galleries
• Wendy Rohr, holiday wreathes and trees
Plum Run Winery
• Mike Montoya, holiday gifts and crafts
• Mary Wilt, ceramic and glass gifts
• Dina Bartko, holiday gifts and crafts
• Urban Spreads, jams and jellies
• Donna Tyst, holiday gifts and crafts
RESTAURANTS & SHOPS
2. Grove City Jewelers
Unique jewelry creations, gold & silver.
Jewelry and watch repair. Goldsmith &
silversmith on site.
3. HR Personal Expressions
Custom embroidery, T-shirts &
4. Read It Again Books & Gifts
Used & antique books, pens, games,
5. Sommer House Gallery
Gallery of originals, cards, & prints.
Custom framing on premises.
6. Capital City Cakes
Creative, one of a kind cakes & treats.
7. Grandstand Pizza
Stone baked Chicago deep-dish pizza and subs.
Dine in or carry out.
8. Lilly’s Kitchen Table
Local favorite for breakfast, brunch, & lunch.
9. Parker’s Tavern
Serving the coldest beer in town!
10. Plank’s on Broadway
Enjoy a meal or an adult beverage at an
old stage coach hotel & saloon.
11. Plum Run Winery
Grove City’s only local winery.
12. Tammy’s Pizza
Enjoy your made to order pizza.
13. The Lollipop Stop
Homemade candies, bulk candies,
coffee, & more.
14. Michael’s Hibachi
Asian Grill & Sushi
15. Tristano’s Pizzeria
3306 Columbus St.
16. Zamarelli’s Pizza Palace
Oldest pizza shop in town!
4011 Front St.
17. Hop Yard 62
A great place for craft beer and wonderful
18. Déjà vu Boutique
19. The Unforgotten Piece,
Offering charming painted furniture, up-cycled,
and re-purposed home decor.
3460 Park Street
2015 Christmas Parade
The parade features marching bands, floats decorated in Christmas lights and more. The parade route starts at Park Street Intermediate School, proceeds north on Wilbur Avenue, turns west down Columbus Street, travels south on Broadway through the Town Center then east on Park Street back to the school.